Data Analytics and Dashboard Management Services
Consolidate website traffic, marketing, and social media data with real-time reporting dashboards. Our data analysts interpret your data, providing efficient data analytics services. Our digital marketing strategists use insights from the data to implement actionable strategies for you.
What we will do:
- Provide consultation, strategic planning, and direction for managing your company’s data analytics consulting, dashboard management, and data analytics services.
- Setup, configure, integrate, and maintain your data dashboards.
- Implement performance measuring tools such as Google Analytics, Bing Analytics, and Facebook Analytics (data analytics) at interaction points for customers.
- Pull data from Facebook, Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, and any other sources that are used by your company.
- Provide guidance with data interpretation from all sources
- Provide action steps to implement measures to improve the data accordingly.
- AWS Lambda and
- AWS SES
- SAS Data Integration
- SAS Viya
- SAS Visual Analytics
- SQL Docker
Ready to get started?
We Have Great Answers
Ask Us Anything
Data analytics is the process of collecting, organizing, analyzing and interpreting the information given in order to take better and less risky decisions as well as solving problems.
A data dashboard is a tool used to track, organize, analyze and visualize data making it easier to understand and explain.
The process of analyzing data starts with the existence of a strong base of information that will be displayed on the data dashboard that better suits the reason of the analysis. Once all the information is on the data, starts the cleaning, organizing and interpreting process.
You could easily google data analytics agencies near you; yet, we can assure you that you will get from us the best service in the market. If you’re living in Atlanta or Miami, you will be more than welcome to visit our installations; if you live outside of these two cities, we can work with you virtually with an “in-person” like experience you will not regret.